We are here to help!
We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions, favorite vendors and recommended photography locations, for your convenience. If you have other questions, feel free to
1) Do you have my date available?
- Call/E-mail/Message for query.
2) How far in advance do I need to book with you?
- Booking is based on first come first serve.
3) How long have you been in business?
- We have been in business since 2015.
4) How many weddings have you shot? Have you done many that were similar to mine in size and style?
- 200+ weddings.
5) How would you describe your photography style?
- Photojournalism & Portraiture.
6) How would you describe your working style?
- Adapt to the situation. Blends into the background and shoots what unfolds naturally, or creates a more visible presence by taking charge and choreographing shots.
7) What do you think distinguishes your work from that of other photographers?
- Natural colors, sharpness and attention to details.
8) Do you have a portfolio I can review? Are all of the images yours, and is the work recent?
- Yes. My portfolio can be viewed at AllanLeWeddings.com or through appointment at my home office.
9) What type of equipment do you use?
- We use high end Canon cameras: 5D Mark 4, 1DX Mark 2, Sony A7R3, and 5D Mark 3.
10) Are you shooting in digital or film format or both?
11) Can I give you a list of specific shots we would like?
- Yes, it is highly recommended.
12) Can you put together a slideshow of the engagement session (along with other photos the couple provides) and show it during the cocktail hour? What about an "instant" slideshow of the ceremony?
- Yes, we can provide a slideshow of engagement session. However, we charge $150 per slideshow. For instant slideshow of ceremony, we also charge $150 per slideshow.
13) What information do you need from me before the wedding day?
- We would like to have a complete timeline of your wedding day and shot list you want for your wedding day a week prior.
14) Have you ever worked with my florist? DJ? Coordinator, etc.?
- DJ: MC Duy Ninh
- Florist: Better Choice Flowers & Cat Tuong Flowers
- Coordinator: Kelly Duprat.
1) Are you the photographer who will shoot my wedding? If so, will you have any assistants with you on that day? If not, who will be taking the pictures and can I meet them before my wedding?
-Allan Le Weddings is composed of two photography teams.
A) Main Package: Done by Allan.
B) The associate's package: is done by a highly skilled lead shooter.
2) Do you have backup equipment?
-Yes. All our main and lead shooter carry 2 high end cameras at every wedding.
3) What about a backup plan if you (or my scheduled photographer) are unable to shoot my wedding for some reason?
-Yes. We will find a highly qualify substitution.
4) If my wedding site is out of your area, do you charge a travel fee and what does that cover?
-Yes. We charge for hotel, gas and mileage.
5) Are you photographing other events on the same day as mine?
-No. Once the photographer is booked, the photographer doesn't commit to any other job.
6) How will you (and your assistants) be dressed?
-Our team will be dressed in black attires fade into the crowd.
7) Is it okay if other people take photos while you're taking photos?
-Yes. However, they must remain behind the photographers.
8) Have you ever worked at my wedding site before?
-If it is a venue we have never worked at before, we would go scout it out once prior to the wedding date.
9) What time will you arrive at the site and for how long will you shoot?
-Full wedding coverage is provided for each of the packages up to 1030p.m.
10) If my event lasts longer than expected, will you stay? Is there an additional charge?
-If extra hours is required, the additional service charge is $200 per hour.
Packages, Proofs and Prints
1) What packages do you offer?
- Please refer to our pricing menu for details of each packages.
2) Can I customize a package based on my needs?
3) Do you include engagement photos in your packages?
- Please, refer to our pricing menu for more details.
4) What type of album designs do you offer? Do you provide any assistance in creating an album?
- Album samples can be view upon appointments. We have several albums on display. Each album is designed with the client's inputs and approval.
5) Do you provide retouching, color adjustment or other corrective services?
- Yes, we charge $10 per photo.
6) How long after the wedding will I get the proofs? Will they be viewable online? On a CD?
- Photos are available through online hosting via Smugmug.com three to four weeks after date.
7) How long after I order my photos/album will I get them?
- Album and edits are deliver to the client three months after the client returns them for processing.
8) Will you give me the negatives or the digital images, and is there a fee for that?
- We give copies of your photos via email or online hosting.
Contracts and Policies
1) When will I receive a written contract?
- TIP: Don't book a photographer—or any vendor—who won't provide a written contract.
2) How much of a deposit do you require and when is it due? Do you offer a payment plan?
- $1000 single packages.
- $2000 Signature Package.
3) What is your refund/cancellation policy?
- Non-refundable retainer fee is due at the time of signing of agreement.
4) Do you have liability insurance?